Class 1 Further Update
14 September 2020 (by admin)
Unfortunately, it is unlikely that we will be in a position to reopen Class 1 until Monday 21st September. As you will be aware, we are currently operating within 'Class Bubbles', as we have a number of staff absent from school, we are unable to safely open Class 1.
School Leaders have taken the decision not to bring supply staff, who may have been working in other schools, into Stanbury at the present time, due to the high number of corona virus cases locally.
We appreciate that this presents significant difficulties for a number of families, which is why we are keen to keep you as updated as possible, to assist in your planning.
Online Learning for all Year Groups is currently being finalised and will be rolled out in the next two weeks.
If this position changes families will be informed at the earliest opportunity.
As ever, we pride ourselves on the schools 'open door' policy, so do please call the School Office directly should you require any further information regarding this or any other matter.